Members of the CDS and Inria contributed workshops and presentations to SciPy 2018, the 17th annual Scientific Computing with Python conference (July 9-15, 2018).
- Machine Learning with scikit-learn Part 1 & 2 (schedule, materials, video1, video2)
- Introduction to Geospatial Data Analysis with Python (schedule, materials, video)
- Pandas .head() to .tail() beginner tutorial (schedule, materials, video)
- Scikit-learn and tabular data: closing the gap (schedule, slides, video)
- Scalable machine learning with Dask (schedule, slides, video)
In addition, we participated in a pandas and scikit-learn sprint before and after the conference.